Monday, July 11, 2011

So fast?

Hey. It's already noon. Right now, sitting and wondering what will happen tomorrow. Without anything to do. My plan for tonight just to do a paper work for school project. Simple as that. I hope that I can do better and planning


It was fast. I don't have any regret applying broadband. So fast. 600 KB/sec as an average. Downloading movies and anime makes me happy without any problem. Latest movies always in my hand. Hopefully.

After this, I need to go to the bank. Bank in some money to my sister. I don't know why Matriculation students still don't have their allowance. I wonder... There is a problem?

4 comments:

Fadzmie said...

600 KB/sec?
BB apa ni? Digi ka?

# dari sabahan, untuk sabahan #

akudoktorkampung said...

its not like what you think fadzmie. its not that kind of mobile BB youre thinking of. it is just BB. have you ever heard of streamyx or unifi? thats what this guys using rite now.

its super fast if u are the only user. when more people use it u got to share the bandwidth among u guys n thats when u gonna swear at ur BB =P

Mixhedryanson said...

I'm using Digi broadband. Sabah got unifi already? herm..

Cinoi Lavigne said...

eh sabah got unify ody meh.

anyway digi mcm mmg laju la. my fren pakai android fon first guna celcom, line very the slow one haiya. now using digi, more laju!

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail