Friday, July 01, 2011

Judgement day for candidates

Yesterday, our college did a small election. First time in history, maybe. Once in a blue moon. Did I casts my vote? Yes, I did and my vote is for *****. It's a secret. I don't want to tell anyone about my vote. Who will be the winner for this election?





Who will the winner? It's a big surprise. Wait and see in this morning assembly. You will know the result based on the election. It's your choice. Our choice. No regret. Thanks to all Institut Pendidikan Guru Kampus Gaya's student for your cooperation.




This picture captured by myself as the photographer for this election. I don't know if all of this is a good picture. I think it is simple. I'm really excited to know the result. Who will be our leader for one whole year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail