Sunday, January 08, 2012

My heart



One day an 11 year old girl asked her daddy,

"What are you going to get me for my 15th birthday?"

The father replied, "There is much time left."

When the girl was 14 she fainted and was rushed to the hospital.

The doctor came out and told her dad she had a bad heart& she is probably gonna die

When she was lying in the hospital bed she said


"Daddy,. have they told you I am going to die?"


The father replied no you will live as he left weeping.

She said "How can you be sure."

He turned around from the door and said "I know."

She turns 15 when she is recovering and comes home to find a letter on her bed. It says;


"My Dearest Daughter, if you are reading this it means all went well as I told you. One day you asked me what I was giving you for your 15th birthday, I didn't know then but now my present to you is a MY HEART."


Her father donated his heart.



P/S: Now only love like that can make a father end his life to save his daughter. I'm envious and touched by the story. Although it's just a short story, it makes we cry a lot and think deeply. Can't imagine that will happen to us. We still don't want lose someone that we love, especially our parents.

1 comments:

Eyqa Zaque said...

ouch.. so much touch.. sedih ne sa.. huhuhu. :'(

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail