Friday, July 01, 2011

Life is a journey


They say that life is a journey.
If you won't go with the flow...
you won't be able to fulfill your destiny in life.
And speaking of destiny,
I realized that I haven't embarked on a different journey yet.
A trip that may be difficult but will good for me...
My life as well as my family.
But I have one secret.
I also have an inspiration.
I usually dream of something beautiful...
A mysterious girl who will add meaning to my life.
The problem is, I couldn't find her.
And I don't know who she is.
That's why I decided to go on a trip and follow myself to be carried by the wind.
Who knows, this journey could pave the way to me...
to fulfill my destiny in life... and love.

2 comments:

Fadzmie said...

Jangan risau. Just go with the wind's flow, and sooner you'll find the long-awaited girl of your dream. Seriously. :)

# masihkah kita ingat? #

Mixhedryanson said...

Hopefully.. one day..

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail