Friday, June 10, 2011

Quotes to Keep You Going




“Life is either a daring adventure, or it is nothing.”

~ Helen Keller


“Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.”

~ Albert Einstein


“Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.”

~ Henry Ford


“When you are inspired by some great purpose, some extraordinary project, all your thoughts break their bonds: Your mind transcends limitations, your consciousness expands in every direction, and you find yourself in a new, great, and wonderful world. Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive, and you discover yourself to be a greater person by far than you ever dreamed yourself to be.”

~ Patanjali – the author of Yoga Sutra


“I think I can, I think I can.”

~ The Little Engine That Could


“I know for sure that what we dwell on is who we become.”

~ Oprah Winfrey


“The big secret in life is that there is no big secret. Whatever your goal, you can get there if you’re willing to work.”

~ Oprah Winfrey


“Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life.”

~ Leo Buscaglia


“The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”

~ Helen Keller”


“I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”

~ Roy Croft


A friend is a gift you give yourself.

~ Robert Louis Stevenson


“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.”

~ Napoleon Hill


“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”

~ Zig Ziglar


“I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”

~ Michael Jordan


“Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”

~ Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


Dance as though no one is watching you.
Love as though you have never been hurt before.
Sing as though no one can hear you.
Live as though heaven is on earth.

~Souza

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail