Saturday, June 11, 2011

Three movies One day

Morning guys. It's really awesome last night. You know why? Three movies in a row. Movie combo. Only three of us went to the cinema. Some of my friends kind of busy with their own stuff. Each of us want to watch different movie. So, as the conclusion we watch all of them together. That's why we need to watch three movies.


First movie, Kung Fu Panda 2. It's a great movie. Don't miss it. Really enjoy it until the end of the movie. I guess that Kung Fu Panda 3 will come out later because at the end of movie there is Po's father. Yeah. So excited.


KL Gangster will be our second movie. It's a good movie also. There is Zizan. Quite entertaining. Zizan can't be a serious person. Even though he's trying to be serious but really funny. 


The third and the last movie is X-men: First class. It's my favorite movie. From here we can't know how the x-men form. How Magneto and Prof. X become enemy even though they are friend from the beginning.


Overall, I did enjoy watching all of it. No rude words coming from my mouth. Yeah. I did have fun.  Next time, we will try to take 4 movies. Want to try? But I already did it before. Maybe other people wondering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail