Sunday, December 04, 2011

SPP Interview



Good morning. Happy Sunday. It's a lovely morning. Just woke up. It's been a few weeks doing nothing except for online, sleep and eat. Nearly forgot that I will attending for Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Pelajaran interview. Getting nervous, not prepared and empty mind. Totally zero. But already checked the things in need to bring for the interview.

Identity Card - Check
Birth Certificate - Check
SPM Result - Check
Surat Tawaran Institut Pendidikan Guru - Check
Practicum book - Check

All the things I need had been prepared. But for myself still empty. Starting from tomorrow, I need to study a bit. I don't want to be looked like an idiot in front of the interviewer. Today, I will spend my precious moment with my family. Good luck for myself and wish me luck.

3 comments:

akudoktorkampung said...

hey good luck man! doesnt matter how the interview goes yg penting be confident! thats all u wil need.

neways merry xmas and happy new year

Eudora Priscilla said...

You can do it! :D All the best!

Mixhedryanson said...

Nev: Thanks. searching for my confident all of this days.

Dora: Hopefully. Fighting until the limit.

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail