Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Moving on in life



"Someday, we'll forget the hurt, the reason we cried and who caused us pain. We will finally realize that the secret of being free is not revenge, but letting things unfold in their own way and own time. After all, what matters is not the first, but the last chapter of our life which shows how well we ran the race. So smile, laugh, forgive, believe and love all over again."

Experiencing pain from a recent break-up? It is important to know that times like these are some of the hardest and most trying times in a person's life. Yes it hurts to wake up sometimes, it hurts to know that someone that we gave so much of ourselves to is just gone from our lives, and we may cry and grieve to let as much of the pain out as we can.

There is a time to grieve, just as there is a time to heal. Seeking revenge isn't a way to allow your heart to heal, seeking revenge only makes a hurting heart hurt more in the long run, and doesn't help a persons heart build, but instead, tears it down even more.

Instead a person must realize that in order to get better, he or she must make an effort to, and also that just because you may be experiencing these feelings of severity right now, if you can withstand them and learn from them, you will soon be able to reach heights that you never imagined that you could reach.
 
I know that life keeps moving on and on
I know I'll never love this way again
But in my heart I know I must be strong
And as long that I'm alive
I can make if I
Just remember life keeps moving on

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail