Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fastest way to success



Father : I want you to marry a girl of my choice
Son : I will choose my own bride!
Father: But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter.
Son : Well, in that case… OK

Next Father approaches Bill Gates.
 
Father: I have a husband for your daughter.
Bill Gates: But my daughter is too young to marry!
Father: But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Ah, in that case… OK

Finally Father goes to see the president of the World Bank.
 
Father: I have a young man to be recommended as a vice-president.
President: But I already have more vice- presidents than I need!
Father: But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law.
President: Ah, in that case… OK


This is how good business is done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail