Friday, May 20, 2011

Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides



Pirates of the Caribbean was among my favorite movies in my list. New series that is Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides were released on 19 May 2011. Without any hesitation, we took our chances to watch this movie in cinema. Five of us watching this movie.

Each of us just need to pay around five ringgits. That's to our student's card. You save our day. Advantage of being a student.

After that we buy something to chew and drink. I bought two sausages and a soft drink. Simple. We sit separately because the cinema almost full at the time we arrived to buy some tickets. I sit at the back of the cinema. Too far. Luckily I did brought my spectacles. So that I can see clearly.




Not as clever as the first, as fun as the second or as epic as the third, On Stranger Tides is still a decently fun swashbuckler it just isn't a very good one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail