Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Teacher's Day


Happy Teacher's day to all teachers in the world. May God bless you. Without you, we were nothing. Your guidance, your love, your knowledge, your experience. You did share it all. And now, I did follow your footsteps. 

 
The teachers resembled a candle light
That lighten through our lives
The knowledge that you have sown in us
Will be cherished forever 


I may not say it always.
But, I mean it whenever I say it.
Thank You Teacher
For all the things you have done for me.
Happy Teachers Day!

Guess what? I got a gift from pupils. Simple but precious. Not so many but at least they still remember me. And I will keep it. That's my promise to them. Teaching is fun. That's why I choose this profession as my career path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail