Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm only human



Do I get jealous?
Yes.

Do I cry randomly?
Yes.

Do I get angry?
Yes.

Do I cry myself to sleep?
Yes.

Do I miss you every second you're gone?
Yes.

Do I feel lonely at times?
Yes.

Do I need you?
Yes.

Do I need someone to talk to you?
Yes.

Do I like to be left alone sometimes?
Yes.

Do I need a daily hug?
Yes.

Do I love someone?
Yes.

Do I get hungry and thirsty?
Yes.

Do I have feelings?
Yes.

Do I get hurt?
Yes.

Do I fight?
Yes.

I'm only human.


P/S: Just be yourself. Nobody is perfect, and that's part of the beauty of being human. Hopefully, as we travel along on life's journey, we become increasingly brave about exploring who we really are and can enjoy sustained, robust, excellent mental health. As I said "I'm only human".

1 comments:

Admin said...

Everything's 'yes' :)

Visit back?
Silakan; ahsfantasy24

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail