Thursday, November 10, 2011

One down two more to go



Good day readers. It's examination mood and few more days to go before leaving IPG Kampus Gaya. Not forever but for awhile. Just recently finished my first paper for this term. One down two more to go. Yesterday paper, Asas Kepimpinan dan Perkembangan Profesional Guru, will be history and today paper, Guru dan Cabaran Semasa, gonna be challenging. Not well prepared. But, I will try my best.

If I want to follow my heart, I really want to lay on my bed right now. Like in Bruno Mars's 'Lazy Song'


Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything


But after today paper, upcoming Monday will be my last paper. Right after that I need to focus on KISSM and SPP.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail