Thursday, August 11, 2011

Rafflesia Chicken Hut



Less than one hour. We will having dinner. Together with my classmate and tutor. Fast breaking together as one family. Where? As mentioned above. Rafflesia Chicken Hut or famous with acronym of RCH. I don't really know how many of us would come. I hope there is 21 of us.

The menu based on chicken rice. But I did ordered Butter chicken. Simple. This another class activities before going to respective place of posting. Our tutor also come. Once in a blue moon. It's rare to have our tutor. But that's makes us complete.

Later I will upload a few photos. I want to make it looks like candid. Let's have fun together.

3 comments:

Eudora Priscilla said...

wah lapar tguk nie :D

Mixhedryanson said...

Jom mkn klau lapar..

Beattrice said...

been craving for RCH.gahhh i wanna go back to KK!

Post a Comment

Updates Via E-Mail